Date: Thursday, November 1, 2018
Time: 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET
Together Scanco, CertiPro and American Payment Solutions will present an advanced automated inventory cycle count and streamlined Muliti-Bin WMS with payment processing for Sage 100cloud.
Leading Integrated Payments Provider Sponsors, "Canadian Open House, for Current & Future Adagio Clients,” Providing Valuable Opportunity for Merchants in Multiple Cities
North American Payment Solutions (NAPS) is proud to sponsor the Adagio Open House, traveling across multiple cities in Canada this fall starting on September 26, 2018 in Saskatoon. These half-day, easily digestible events are a great opportunity for current and future clients to come and learn about new features of Adagio.
Topics: sage 300
Date: Thursday, September 27, 2018
Time: 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET
Join our friends at Clearnine, Vrakas/Blum - JobOps, Scanco and American Payment to learn how to automate order processing with an integrated Sage 100cloud eCommerce, manufacturing and payment processing solution!
Upcoming Acumatica Road Shows and 2018 R2 Launch Day Event – Schedule and Agenda
American Payment Solutions (APS) is proud to be the Exhibitor Sponsor of the upcoming Acumatica 2018 R2 Launch Day Event in Waltham, MA and Acumatica Road Shows across the country. APS will be attending and exhibiting these events and we look forward to seeing you there!
The Acumatica Road Show R2 Launch Day Event is going to be packed with a full day of exciting Acumatica product announcements. Learn from industry analysts about the new release, hear partner spotlights and customers in the panel discussions and get an in-depth review of the Acumatica Construction Edition. This is a great opportunity to meet with the Acumatica leadership teams and network with your peers.
Register to attend the next Acumatica 2018 R2 Roadshow near you!
For questions about the events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.acumatica.com/acumatica-2018-r2-launch-event-series/
Here’s the schedule and the agenda for the Launch Day Event:
Acumatica 2018 R2 Launch Day Event
- Waltham, MA - Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 8:00 AM – 1:15 PM EST - The Westin Waltham Boston
Agenda for Launch Day:
Announcing the coming release of 2018 R2 in Waltham, MA:
- 8:00am – 9:30am: Registration, Breakfast, & Networking in Partner Showcase
- 9:30am – 10:30am: Business Benefits & Functionality of Acumatica 2018 R2
- 10:30am – 10:45am: Break
- 10:45am – 11:00am: Title Partner Spotlight
- 11:00am – 11:10am: Exhibitor Partner Spotlight
- 11:10am – 11:40am: Industry Analyst Perspective
- 11:40am – 12:25pm: Customer Panel
- 12:25pm – 1:15pm: Closing, Peer & Partner Networking
- 12:25pm – 1:15pm: Special Event: Acumatica Construction Edition Overview and Demo – Take a deep dive on the latest features in Acumatica 2018 R2 Construction Edition and network with your peers and the Acumatica team.
- Acumatica 2018 R2 Launch Event Series Agenda (all other locations):
- 11:00am – 12:20pm: Registration, Lunch, & Networking in Partner Showcase
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm: Business Benefits & Functionality of Acumatica 2018 R2
- 1:30pm – 1:45pm: Break
- 1:45pm – 2:00pm: Title Partner Spotlight
- 2:00pm – 2:10pm: Exhibitor Partner Spotlight
- 2:10pm – 2:40pm: Industry Analyst Perspective
- 2:40pm – 3:25pm Customer Panel
- 3:25pm – 4:15pm Closing, Peer & Partner Networking
- 3:25pm – 4:15pm: Special Event: Acumatica Construction Edition Overview and Demo – Take a deep dive on the latest features in Acumatica 2018 R2 Construction Edition and network with your peers and the Acumatica team.
Acumatica 2018 R2 Roadshows
- Chicago, IL – Tuesday, October 2, 2018 - 11 AM – 4:15 PM - Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel
- Anaheim, CA - Thursday, October 4, 2018 - 11 AM – 4:15 PM - Anaheim Marriott
- Columbus, OH – Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - 11 AM – 4:15 PM - Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square
- Dallas, TX – Tuesday, October 9, 2018 - 11 AM – 4:15 PM - AC Hotel Dallas by the Galleria
- Bellevue, WA - Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 11 AM – 4:15 PM – Hilton Bellevue
- Atlanta, GA - Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 11 AM – 4:15 PM - The Hyatt Regency
- New York, NY – Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 11 AM – 4:15 PM - DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan
- Orlando, FL - Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 11 AM – 4:15 PM – Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort
We are excited for the Acumatica R2 Launch and look forward to seeing you there! Our credit card integration to Acumatica has earned both the "Acumatica Certified Application" Seal and the "Customer Validated Application" Seal. This gives you confidence that our integration is trusted not only by Acumatica but the Acumatica community as well. Our APS Acumatica payment processing integration earned the Acumatica-Certified Application (ACA) title which represents a select group of development partners whose applications have met the highest standards set for Acumatica integration and functionality.
Stop by our booth at the show and see first-hand how our integration can save you time and money.
Of course, the next thing to mark your calendar for is the Acumatica Summit 2019 on January 27 – February 1, 2019 in Houston, TX. For more information visit – Acumatica Summit 2019 - https://summit.acumatica.com/
Our team works hard to better prepare our clients and future clients in data security, fully integrated solutions, and lower merchant fees. If you have not made the switch to APS yet, contact us to see how we can help!
What’s Next for Your Business?
Strategic planning is critical to the growth of any business. If a business does not have strategic planning it is very easy to spin wheels and waste time. Understanding the fundamental objectives of a business and maintaining focus on them at all times are a few keys to success. Strategic planning provides the direction and focus employees require to stay on task.
Companies often started with planning with a mission statement. For example, at American Payment Solutions we started by writing a mission statement, “To provide superior quality payment processing services that: MERCHANTS are extremely happy to use, PARTNERS prefer, SOFTWARE PROVIDERS select for their customer base, and EMPLOYEES are proud of. This mission helps the APS team focus and deliver on the promises to our customers and partners and hold each other accountable for cooperation and results.
To accomplish this goal, we build strategic partnerships with like-minded companies in our industry who value participating with our organization for a win-win outcome. Our partners appreciate that our plan to realize our vision includes them every step of the way. We strive to be the best value-added-partner as possible by including our partners in events like the upcoming Strategic Leadership Association (SLA) 2018 Fall Conference.
Conferences, like the SLA, are an invaluable way for our partners to maintain connection with one another and leverage best practices together. We share the same target markets and often have mutual customers. Please join American Payment Solutions at the upcoming SLA Fall Conference. You will meet like-minded leaders who will be sharing mission statements, vision statements and plans to execute on each when it comes to growth, adding a new ERP/CRM related product, transitioning, and/or creating your overall legacy. Ideas are not created in a vacuum. Don't miss this opportunity to build relationships and leverage the knowledge of partners with similar goals as your own! See below for more information:
Topics: Credit Card Processing